Praca: UX/UA Designer
Nr ref.: KS/UX/02/P
- Lead the design process from identifying needs to iterative development, delivery, and maintenance
- Determine and crafting standard design artifacts (user flows, wireframes, comps, prototypes) that efficiently and effectively communicate intent of design decisions and can support other designers
- Learn and balance user and business goals to achieve desirable, viable, and feasible solutions
- Analysis of the existing solution and proposing worthwhile changes
- Partner and collaborate effectively with users, developers, and product owners
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Enterprise level experience preferred
- Experience working with complex applications
- Experience with a user-centered approach to design process and
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face and solutions to those challenges.
- Ability to think critically and ask questions
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Understanding the design thinking approach and Lean UX hypotheses
- Demonstrated ability to design and define user experiences from blank sheets of paper to sitemaps and wireframes to developed sites.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, "always-learning" spirit, driven to improve user experiences everywhere at all times through smart design and applied effort.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Poszukujemy: UX/UI Designer Gdzie: Kraków/Zdalnie Oferujemy: 550 – 650 zł netto + VAT /dzień/B2B Wymagamy: Min. 3 lata doświadczenia jako UX/UI Designer Znajomość jednego...
(100% zdalnie) Requirements: Experience and know how: At least 3 years of working experience in the field of user experience design or product design Ability to create customer...