Praca: Voice Validation Analyst with Italian
Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Currently we’re looking for:
Fixed-term 6 months contract
Location: Remote (with possibility of using our Warsaw Office)
This role is responsible to support Phone Validations process for vendor master, coordinate master data management related matters between Outsourcing Partner, Business Partners and Global DMG Team; for in-scope ERPs, driving standardization and efficiency through establishing global data governance model. The Voice Validation Analyst ensures requirements are met with consistency and best in class solutions.
- Perform phone validations process of the vendors data in order to avoid any fraud situation
- Applying red flag assessment and checklist, confirming to Outsourcing Partner on vendor master changes can be actioned
- Mitigate the possible impact of a red flag identified in the vendors change process
- Support Global DMG team on SBD vendors master data phone validation process and initiatives drive with Outsourcing Partner
- Responsible to adhering to applicable policy, procedures, standards and internal controls
- Perform other duties as assigned by Global Business Partner Lead
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley control objectives
- Relevant Higher Degree
- Relevant work experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Italian, good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Excel, and a drive to further develop Excel skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a wide range of people
- Organized, details-oriented with good time management skills
- Analytic, critical thinker who enjoys solving problems
- Growth mindset, curious, ambitious, and loves to learn
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and adapts well to change
- Convenient localization near Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Localization: Wrocław About the team Technology Center Wroclaw Competence Development team (TC CoDe) is a team 6 Learning & Development (L&D) specialists responsible around...
You will be working for the biggest global IT brands supporting process of pricing, discounts as per bulk licenses bought by clients using your great Excel skills, performing...
Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands About Cognizant Digital Business – Artificial Intelligence & Analytics We help our customers leverage Artificial Intelligence and analytics in...