Praca: Work Inspector for WTG Transport and Assembly
The company DAAS Sp. z o.o. provides services in the field of corrosion protection and fire protection of steel and reinforced concrete structures. He deals with design, disassembly and cleaning works, as well as a number of other non-standard works, also at height, using rope access techniques.
We are currently looking for people interested in working as
Do not hesitate contact us if you required conditions and skills:
- Experience in Wind Farm construction and specifically in all aspects associated to WTG transport and assembly.
- Coordinate work inspection when WTG installer has reported a work is finished.
- Inspector is responsible of checking the WTG installer works schedule as well as any proposal from the Owner, analyzing the proposed human and material resources.
- Inspector has to follow up and check all the WTG components and materials transport process to ensure quality and no damage of material. Inspection hall include but not be limited to: delivery of component at factory, load on transport, transportation by road, rail or sea and delivery on site.
- Check civil works execution is according to requirements for safe and proper WTG transport and assembly.
- Planning and control components inspection, when each component arrives to site and when it is assembled, including check list and punch list.
- Control grouting process.
- Documentation control related to assembly process: tracking of tools delivery on site, components reception, conditioning and repair of transportation defects, identification and records of assembly disagreements, second inspection of disagreements, sign of final inspection (punch list) and follow up of resolution of punch list.
- Analysis of cost deviations and supervision of payments. Inspector shall manage all required studies and reports for settlement of the WTG installer works.
Specific knowledge for assembly:
- Extensive knowledge in the special components transportation process from factory to Project site.
- Extensive knowledge in WTG assembly phase for different technologies and vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of the safety and health context on WTG assembly and specific preventive procedures.
- Extensive knowledge in quality assurance plan related to WTG assembly.
- Extensive knowledge in cranes and lifting equipment being able to read and interpret the crane manufacturers technical data: transportation plan, oom/jib combinations, lifting capacities, load charts, etc.
- Basic knowledge on low and high voltage regulations and civil works as well administrative procedures.
Sprawdź podobne oferty z wielkopolskiego
Warunki pracy praca w terenie, stres związany z obsługą interesantów, krajowe wyjazdy służbowe, praca przy komputerze powyżej 4 godzin dziennie Zakres zadań prowadzi...
Warunki pracy praca w terenie, stres związany z obsługą interesantów, praca przy komputerze Zakres zadań prowadzenie działalności inspekcyjno kontrolnej w terenie, w celu...
Koordynację zespołów realizujących projekty inwestycyjne w celu wyegzekwowania właściwej jakości wykonywanych robót Przygotowywanie oraz prowadzenie wizyt i audytów ze...