Praca: Pricing Manager -EMEA
Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
Pricing Manager (EMEA)
The Pricing Manager will support the continuous development of our strategic pricing capability across businesses. Leading pricing optimization projects across the business groups and channels to provide continuous optimization of critical pricing capabilities such as value-based pricing, consumer and retail pricing, big deal pricing and negotiations and pricing science, analytics and technology. This role acts as a strategic advisor to pricing and commercial leaders across the businesses in EMEA working with the Global pricing leader to validate key fiscal business plans that directly impact shareholders. Understanding and synthesizing relevant commercial/consumer/macro-economic trends, developing data-centric viewpoints on cross-category dynamics, and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure holistic perspectives on a dynamic, ever-changing industry.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define and drive detailed strategy, impact and results driven protocol and implement initiatives throughout the region to enhance profitability, ensuring integrity and accuracy.
- Lead and support multiple pricing optimization projects and deploy strategic pricing capabilities for the various business groups and channels, aligning with strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end-to end process, from strategic considerations to actual price setting techniques/schemes, governance and supporting technology.
- Partner with buyers, product managers, manufacturing, marketing programs and sales department to ensure integrated profit maximizing approach to market.
- Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness.
- Provide business need assessments with regard to data and technological requirements, capturing ROI.
- Continuously evaluate global pricing developments and trends in the marketplace. Translating and ensuring new thought leadership and capabilities are introduced into the various business groups.
- Forecast for profit improvement opportunities, validate with data, facts, and analysis.
- Develop and communicate deployment projects to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Subject matter expert in Pricing field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify and clearly communicate issues/problems.
- Minimum of three years of experience in one or more of the following: Pricing Management, Revenue Management, Strategy, Commercial Management, or Trading and Business Development.
- Ability to reach to a decision with a less than perfect fact base, relying on pragmatism combined with logical reasoning.
- High level of initiative, curiosity and potential to go beyond the described role as the team responsibilities evolve.
- Ability to move seamlessly back and forth between planning and execution.
- Balancing complex analytics with pragmatism, simplicity and taking people along.
- Experience in successfully improving margins through pricing initiatives.
- Validated track-record in prioritizing, selecting and deploying pricing technology software, including the ability to trade-off
- Stability and solid work environment
- Great atmosphere in a team
Our lead recruiter, Paulina Mazurek, will be happy to answer any questions about the position by email firstname.lastname@example.org